Fantastic opportunity for an experienced tutor/governess to work with a lovely family near Savannah in Georgia, USA. Our client is looking for an experienced tutor / governess for their 4 children (aged 9, 12, 14 and 16).
Accommodation can be provided.
We are looking for someone with an academic background who is used to working with teenagers. Tasks will include:
- Follow up on homework and school work
- Liaising with the school regarding meetings and extra-curricular activities
- Advise on US university application
- Organize the children’s schedule (sports, music, language lessons)
- Coordinate children’s meals
- Knowledge of French language is a plus
Additional requirements include:
- Responsible for representing family regarding school communication
- Managing organizational supply for children’s school and activities
- Organize after school and extra curricular activities : sport, art , language etc.
- Plan children’s regular medical check-ups and generally oversee their wellbeing
- Academic advisor to children’s future study plans
- Available to travel internationally with valid passports during holidays
- Proper ability to legally work in the USA.
- Willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background and valid driver’s license.
- Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
Excellent compensation and benefits.
Please email your resume along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to Sebastian Hirsch at: [email protected]