Our client is a businessman based in Taipei, Taiwan. He is seeking a travelling Valet / Corporate Butler (Office Butler) to support and join him on worldwide travels and at the base in Taipei, Taiwan.
The key to this position is a hands-on attitude with an eye for details, making sure all tasks are fulfilled to the highest standard and being organized and flexible.
Duties and Responsibilities
When away (Travelling Valet):
- Professional packing and unpacking
- Coordination of luggage
- Preparation and setup of residences and hotels to principals needs
- Serving principal and guests
- Running errands & shopping
- Assisting flight Crew with cabin arrangements and service
- Occasional assistance in kitchen, light cooking
When at Base in Taipei, Taiwan – Corporate Butler (Office Butler):
- Serving Principal and Guests
- Coordinating Service Staff
- Maintaining Inventory
- Silver and Delicates Care
- Preparing Travels
Working time: Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm, occasional late nights or weekend shifts are possible
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Well behaviour and knowledge of etiquette and protocol
- Calm and stress-resistant
- Used to long working days
- Loyal, patient, energetic but knows when to be discreet
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary circa 55.000 EUR – 65.000 EUR net – depends on experience
Flights and accommodation are covered.
Annual Bonus – depends on performance
Opportunity to develop within the company due to expanding portfolio of residences, responsibilities and interest in long-term engagement
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.