Our client (an entrepreneurial German couple) is primarily based in Akumal, Mexico. They travel a lot to other parts of the Caribbean islands and to Europe as well.
They are seeking a smart, organized, and ambitious Personal Assistant / Butler with a positive attitude that is looking to further their career.
This person will need to be a fast learner and jack of all trades, willing to do all tasks no matter how large or small.
• Personal Assistant / Admin duties for the Principal are a big part of this job
• Itinerary planning (Villa & private jet bookings)
• Packing and unpacking of the suitcases
• Occasionally cooking vegan food
• Light housekeeping duties to maintain standards of the home.
• Coordination and supervision of vendors and service providers
• Driving, shopping and errands
• Light involvement with food -stocking, organizing and occasional simple prep.
• Be a presence / on call when off duty, in case of a problem
English and German are required and Spanish is helpful.
The candidate will have an unmatched service mindset with a passion for helping others and the ability to think outside of the box.
Very competitive salary up to Euro 8,000 net per month and benefits such as luxurious apartment included.
PS: Akumal means “Place of the Turtle” in the Mayan language, and if you snorkel there, you just might see one swimming alongside you. I would like to suggest that working for this employer will be a joy.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Please email your CV/resume and a professional quality, up to date photo to Sebastian Hirsch at: firstname.lastname@example.org