Our client is seeking a travelling butler that has previous work experience for a VIP and preferably, past experience of living and working on board a superyacht.
The travelling butler will accompany our principal’s family to their estates in Europe and the USA as well as when they spend some months yearly onboard their two private superyachts.
• Would follow the family on the two superyachts, villas, flats, around 8 months of the year.
• Assist with planning and organizing parties and events
• Would collaborate and organize the staff in relation to the guests’ activities on board and in the private properties where he/she escorts the family.
• Review the menus, arrange the tables, supervise and execute service of meals and drinks to guests.
• Keeping wine cellars and having knowledge regarding fine wines.
• Welcoming guests and provide detailed and seamless service from arrival until departure.
• Valeting service to the care of his client’s wardrobe.
• May assume the role of a Personal or Household Secretary, hold and execute the family agenda.
• May have to carry out personal shopping, handle the mail and be in charge of certain household accounts.
• Must be adaptable and ready to take on new responsibilities as and when his employer sees fit.
Several estates in Europe and the USA. Two superyachts mainly based in the South of France.
The rotation will be approx 2 months on contract / 1 month on vacation, flexible as to follow the principal for a total of 8 months per year.
• Vast knowledge about wines and spirits
• Possession of excellent public communication skills.
• Excellent managerial and supervision skills.
• Good general appearance, very clean and well mannered.
• A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
• Resilient to stress and able to handle requests in a professional and efficient manner.
• Understands concepts of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
• Attention to detail
Start as soon as possible.
Excellent compensation package.
Medical and accident insurance will be provided.
Flights and accommodation are covered.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references at email@example.com