A formal travelling valet/butler is required to work for our client in Tapai, Taiwan.
The key to this position is a passion for details, making sure all the necessary tasks are done to the highest of standards.
Duties include a mix of serving, valeting the Gentleman’s wardrobe, packing and unpacking cases, traditional day-to-day Butler duties and taking care of the private jet.
Main working place will be the principal`s office in Taipei, where he spends most of his time.
The Butler will need to be hands-on, calm, organised, and be flexible regarding tasks required.
A discreet, experienced and highly organised butler is required to ensure the seamless running of this gentleman’s life. An immaculately presented, sophisticated and experienced “right hand person” who is able to show tremendous initiative is required for this position.
The butler will be required to make travel and social arrangements, travel ahead and ensure continuity of all residences.
Good communication skills as well as being computer literate are essential.
Furthermore the butler will drive in Taipei, the residence is a 15 minutes drive away from the office, therefore an international drivers licence is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of etiquette and protocol
- Supervising/managing household staff at the principle`s office and his household
- General butler duties: setting tables, serving at table, taking care of fine china/silver
- Waiting at the table
- Travelling with the principle
- Valeting duties; care of the principle`s wardrobe while travelling
- Being responsible for the spotless presentation of the principals surroundings
- Ad hoc driving duties
- Looking after wine cellar
- Preparing and serving tea and coffee for meetings and other functions
- Meeting and greeting of guests
- Liaise between the Principal and other employees to satisfy the wishes of the Principal
- Experienced in delivery of thoughtful, discreet and unobtrusive service
- The butler reports directly to the principal
Candidates must have:
- Previous (long-term) experience in a similar role
- Essential valeting skills
- Loyal, patient, and prepared to juggle different itineraries
- Be able to think ahead at all times and to look after the principle`s every needs
- Make things happen with at times limited, or rushed information
- Good English essential
- BB, iPhone, iPad, apple TV savvy
Salary: Excellent compensation package
The butler will be based in Taipei, accommodation will be provided at all times.
Working Week: Mondays to Fridays from 9 am to 7 pm . When travelling with the principle you will be required to work 24/7.
If you are a qualified, experienced butler with prior private home service experience, then please send us your CV together with a professional photo and references to [email protected]