Our client is seeking a Property Manager for residential properties based near Savannah, Georgia, USA. The right candidate will have a positive attitude, an unmatched service mindset with a passion for helping others and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Indoor and Outdoor House Maintenance
- Cleaning & Laundry
- Supplying house (groceries, flowers, cleaning products)
- Managing household team
- Landscaping : lawn maintenance, outdoor furniture
- Car fleet maintenance
- Managing contractors & suppliers, budgeting & overseeing maintenance projects
- General concierge services
- Organize transportation for clients and guests
- IT/ AV support
- Budget and Planning
- Tech knowledge
The property manager candidate should be career oriented in domestic / private service. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills desired.
Additional requirements include:
• Related experience
• Being self-directed and confident with the ability to appreciate and understand the standards and ways that the employer would like things to be done.
• Strong writing as well as verbal English.
• Detail oriented
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Proper ability to legally work in the USA.
• Willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background and valid driver’s license.
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
Up to $ 150k per annum and benefits.
Please email your resume along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to Sebastian Hirsch at: firstname.lastname@example.org