Highly experienced and Senior Private Personal Assistant to support an international couple in a 1:1 support role, overseeing all private matters within a business office environment.
You would be based from the client’s private office in Central London, working within a small, close-knit team of four and will be flexible to support our client in all areas of his personal life.
The Principal travels internationally approx. 1-2 weeks every month and every weekend to the US.
Your time will be yours to manage when the Principal is travelling and the role will very much require you to be able to prioritise your own work load autonomously, however you will be expected to engage in normal working hours and to be on call as and when needed.
The Principal’s main residence is in London and whilst you will be working from the private office, you will have daily communication with a Business PA, based from the Principal’s corporate offices, so communication will be key. As a senior PA, you will be fully committed to providing a seamless level of support in every aspect of the Principal’s personal affairs and duties will include, but not limited to:
• Extensive Diary Management
• Travel Coordination
• Liaising with Travel Third Parties including Private Air Fields
• Personnel Management (the principal employs a team of domestic staff within his Central London home and international properties)
• Multiple Property Management
• Household Administration and Filing
• Acting as a Gatekeeper for all Household and Personal matters
• Overseeing Household Contractors
• Managing inventories and purchases relating to the Principal’s wine and art collections
• Personal Errands and Shopping
• Flexibility for any further Personal Matters that need to be attended to
• Being Available for 24/7 On-Call Assistance
You will be extremely driven, unflappable and will hold attention to detail, trust and discretion with the utmost importance.
The Principal is looking for a long-term PA and someone who can be flexible for travel, should this be required, as the role and rapport between principal and PA grows. The Principal works consistently and at a fast pace, which is what he expects from all of his staff.
Office hours will be Monday to Friday (when the principal is in residence), flexibility of course will be required.
Start date will be ASAP, although the Principal will wait for the right person, should there be a notice period.
Seeking senior level professional with strong Personal Assistant experience.
Employer has history of excellent staff retention with mutual respect.
Please email your CV along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to firstname.lastname@example.org