Private chef sought for an international VIP couple with two children (boy is 3 years old and girl is 8 months). The father is of Saudi Arabian nationality and the mother of French nationality. New residence, approximately 20.000 sq. ft. with garden in residential area in Washington, DC.
• Female Butler
• Nanny and Head Nanny
• As needed service providers
In general, the duties are:
• Menu planning, provisioning, cooking and oversight of kitchen facilities.
• Maintain kitchen facilities at the highest level of cleanliness.
• Preparation of meals for staff on duty
• Interface with other staff in professional and helpful way at all times.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES SOUGHT:
• The Employer envisions that the ideal candidate will have the private service attitude, training and skills necessary to perform the duties noted above.
• Previous experience working in a private residence for one family
• Character traits sought include self-confidence, ability to work independently and cooperatively with other staff and self-motivation.
• Strong skills in learning the employers tastes and catering to same in a constantly varying repertoire of menus and cooking styles.
• Of great importance is the ability and willingness to maintain the highest levels of sanitation.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• The Personal Chef will be on duty for 6 days per week.
• It is anticipated that the Personal Chef can organize the daily schedule to take care of the culinary requirements with the flexibility of scheduling his or her own time to get the work done.
• Most communication will be directly with the employers as it relates to food and service. For administrative and general oversight functions this position reports to the House Manager.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• A top salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession.
• Medical benefits, vacation, benefits are provided.
• Nearby apartment (fully furnished) will be provided.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity in Washington, DC should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references to firstname.lastname@example.org .