Our client is looking for a male candidate who will take care of all the cooking duties and ideally will be experienced from either 5* Hotels or have worked privately for a family with very high standards.
• Experience with Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern + intercontinental cuisine is required.
• Ability to create fresh, healthy and holistic seasonal meals.
• Be attentive to details, meticulous, clean and highly organized.
• To work competently and effectively without being overseen.
• Coordinate weekly menus and plan menus according to employers’ needs and diet restrictions.
• Inventory management, grocery shopping, etc.
• Manage the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
• Flexible to work overtime and to travel to additional residences.
• Excellent references from previous employers.
• A separate accommodation will be provided within the main house, consisting of a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
A return flight to the home country once per year for an annual 4 weeks holiday will be provided. This position will be based on a 6 day week, with a one day off, confidentiality and utter discretion is vital and the candidate must desire to commit long term.
Salary is negotiable and will be depend upon previous experience.