Entrepreneurial business person in West Texas with over 325 people on staff seeking an experienced Personal Assistant.
The personal assistant would:
1. Travel with the principle as needed
2. Coordinate his calendar
3. Engage members of his team to coordinate home and business activities.
4. Coordinate travel arrangements
5. Represent the principle in meetings regarding his personal residence, construction of his personal new residence.
6. Be actively engaged in learning and developing your interpersonal skills.
7. Be willing to grow and develop as an individual
8. Have high relational skills
9. Ability to work with people of all situations and skills levels.
10. Treat each person they meet as the most important person in the room
11. Honor and respect all individuals regardless of position or status.
Numbers in Household (Adults, Kids): Wife and three boys
Pets: They have two Doberman pinschers.
Size of Residence:
Building a new residence in West Texas, 5 acres, 10,000 square feet home. Maintain two other residences in Santa Fe, NM, cottage in Knoxville, TN,
and a ranch in central Texas.
How many hours and days per week: 5 days/40-45 hours per week. Travel required.
Holidays and other benefits? 7 holidays per year plus full health insurance.
Travel required: 100 days per year on average. Expenses covered during travel time.
Languages required: English. Spanish is a plus
Salary: Starting potentially at $80,000 US per year with annual increases.