We are seeking a professional and experienced Personal Assistant for a private UHNW family based in Tribeca, NYC and Brickell/Miami, Florida.
This is a lovely role that will suit a candidate who has a flexible approach and a “can-do” attitude.
You will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact
- Good sartorial sense to assist Mr. with his wardrobe
- Anticipate and fill household needs
- Manage petty cash for tips and travel incidentals
- Have a 24/7 mentality
- Manage calendars
- Light meal preparation
- Dealing with incoming emails, phone calls etc.
- You will manage extensive diaries, scheduling meetings and appointments
- You will also be responsible for making travel arrangements
- Additional duties will include facilitating events and conferences, compiling reports, managing expenses, maintaining procedures, and effectively liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar Personal Assistant role.
Excellent computer skills along with strong organisational skills required.
● Must have a clean driving record
● Must know how to drive in the United States
● Must be proficient in English
● Well-organized and punctual
● Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
● Must maintain a highly professional, uniformed appearance
● Pass a background check
The work schedule will be so many weeks on and then so many weeks off.
For example, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Work will be 24/7 when “on.”
– Very competitive annual salary commensurate with skills and experience.
– Separate Living Quarters
– Medical Insurance
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!