Principal lives in Beverly Hills, California, USA and Hamburg, Germany.
Bilingual Personal Assistant sought who will be responsible for professional and high-quality service to the Principal who is a German entrepreneur.
With the focus being on the Principal and his needs in the areas of:
• Multiple Property Management (a residence in Hamburg and another residence (estate) in Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, California)
The ideal candidate will have superb organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work at a fast pace and deal with several simultaneous requests. A minimum of 4 years private PA experience is essential.
A German speaker would be highly desirable.
- Personal Errands and Shopping
- Gift buying
- Personnel Management
- Household Administration and Filing
- Acting as a Gatekeeper for all Household and Personal matters
- Overseeing Household Contractors
- Travel Coordination
- Driving services for the principal (several trips per month to Germany and the US)
- Extensive Diary Management
- Managing inventories and purchases relating to the Principal’s art collections
- Organising pet care for a small dog
- Ensuring that all electronics in the house and Smart Home systems are working correctly
You will be extremely driven, unflappable and will hold attention to detail, trust and discretion with the utmost importance.
- Fluent in English and German – native speaker level
- Honesty, integrity and a great service attitude are key attributes of the right candidate
- Detail-oriented and self-directed, courteous, discreet, honest, and responsible character
- Senior-level professional with strong Personal Assistant experience
- Be of good background and willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Able to sign and adhere to a confidentiality agreement
Salary: $120,000 – $160,000 GPA depending on experience
Working hours: core hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday – flexibility required
The start date will be ASAP, although the Principal will wait for the right person, should there be a notice period.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up-to-date photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!