Our client, a family with several properties in NYC and on Long Island is looking for a live-out Personal Assistant.
They need help in dealing with all the aspects of multiple properties maintenance, vendor relations and all the things that come with their properties.
They are looking for someone who would proactively monitor the properties for necessary repairs and upkeep and not wait for them to find issues to create projects.
The family employs a housekeeper (has been with the family for over 11 years), who is responsible for cleaning, laundry, occasional cooking and shopping.
On Long Island the property includes large outdoor space with all the gardening and landscape features that come with that, so they need help mostly with monitoring landscapers.
- Similar experience as a personal assistant / household manager with verifiable excellent references and adhere to background check and confidentiality agreement
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Able to follow direction as well as work independently
- Ability to manage many tasks and multi-task
- Highly organized
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA
Monday – Friday, hours TBD with flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
Salary and Compensation:
$170,000 per year or more depending on experience
Health Benefits to be discussed
Paid Time Off
We would like to suggest that working for this family with homes in NYC, on Long Island, in Los Angeles, and in Dubai as well will be a joy.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!