Personal Assistant London – Profile of an experienced London based personal assistant
Gerardine is seeking a full time personal assistant role in London
I am an extremely proactive Executive PA with a proven track record of success working for Senior Executives and Directors of commercial organisations, and High Net worth (HNW) individuals. I provide exceptional organisational support skills to ensure tight business-critical and operational deadlines are consistently met.
I am well-educated, well-informed, with an excellent eye for detail and enthusiastic, cheerful, with a positive can-do attitude, but most of all calm and confident under pressure.
I am seeking a full time Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant (live out) role in London.
My key strengths include:
• Complex diary management
• Multiple principle management
• Multiple project coordination support
• Dealing with Budgets
• Basic book keeping
• Project Management
• Hotel and car hire/lease arrangements
• Travel itineraries
• Conference and meeting organisation
• Setting out meeting agendas
• Reporting on required actions raised
• Staff Supervision
• Providing operational statistics and reports
• Business development
• Staff Recruitment (including interviewing, references and training)
• General administration and office process efficiency
• Strong multi-tasker and prioritisation skills.
• Accurate with an attention to detail
• Organised and efficient
• Diplomatic and discrete
• Able to deal with confidential information
• Able to liaise at the highest level.
• Be able to use initiative when required
• The ability to work under pressure
• Able to deal with people at all levels and build effective relationships
• I can solve any task I face and do not consider any task trivial or petty
Clients: This is a small sample of the talent that we represent.
Please contact Butlerforyou for a free consultation.