Entrepreneurial International business couple with four children
RESIDENCE DESCRIPTION: Large home with staff on 10 acres in Greenwich, CT
- Assist the Lady Principal in with her business and personal affairs
- Manage multiple and complex calendars for children and Principal
- Manage private jet travel logistics
- Event planning for four children and Principal
- Manage all correspondence required with children’s calendars and planning
- Handle routine communications phone, electronic and regular mail, draft correspondence, prepares expense reports, coordinate with other employees of the firm.
- Monitor, track and update status current projects and up to date Principal on a routine basis.
- Keep historical records in updated form
- Managing of all household purchasing, flower deliveries, organizing etc.
- Coordinate with other staff check and coordinate schedules and household movements are timely
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Must have strong high level experience as a Personal Assistant
- Candidates must be able to work in an active bustling lifestyle
- Verifiable references.
- Neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA and be able to travel as needed
- Understand social etiquette and manners
HOURS OF SERVICE:
- 5 days per week generally M-F on a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the family and the daily situation. Generally 9-5 or 10-6
- 24 hour support on email or as needed
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
- Professional salary DOE
Please send your CV, a current photo and references to [email protected]