We are seeking a top-notch, discreet Personal Assistant (PA) to directly support our clients wife. Based in London, this role requires exacting attention to detail, proactive planning, the ability to meet tight deadlines, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to seamlessly switch gears at a moment’s notice. You will be reporting to the chairman’s wife.
- Coordinate day to day administrative work at home and office.
- Maintain diary of actions/ tasks to be done as may be assigned from time to time and complete the job within stipulated time.
- Supervise the household staff as and when needed and get the assigned jobs completed.
- Liaise with vendors / service providers, lodging complaints if any and getting work done as and when needed
- Coordinate with schools, institutions, outside agencies and complete the assignment as and when given.
- Make booking in restaurants, cinema, theatre, sports etc as and when asked.
- Ensure daily evaluation of the overall financial situation of the family office.
- Any other work that may be assigned.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate or Diploma
Desired Professional Qualification: Degree or HND-Business Administration/Secretarial Studies/PA Course or equivalent.
Relevant experience is very important for the role.
Professional compensation package.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful PA opportunity should email Sebastian with full work history, a current photo and written references.