We are pleased to be the agency to recruit a Butler / Personal Assistant for a highly successful family with residences in Innsbruck and in Vienna, Austria.
We are seeking a hands-on Butler / Personal Assistant (live-in) to assist the family, and to work in synergy with the current grounds staff, nannies and housekeepers.
Ideally, you can prepare simple to quality meals, are adept at personal service, must be able to drive and have a proven record as a personal butler.
• Have a proven record as a butler/house manager
• Excellent German and English language skills.
• Excellent managerial and supervision skills.
• Good general appearance, very clean and well mannered.
• A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
• Resilient to stress and able to handle requests in a professional and efficient manner.
• Understands concepts of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
• Must have a current driver´s license
• Attention to detail
This is a live-in position with accommodation provided by the family in Innsbruck and in Vienna as well.
Start as soon as possible.
Excellent compensation package.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references at firstname.lastname@example.org