Family living in Munich, Germany seek a native English speaking nanny to help care for their two children aged 4 (girl) and 10 years (boy) old.
The mother and the father are doctors. The girl goes to a local kindergarden and the boy to a school during the day.
They live in a detached house right in the centre of Munich at “The Englischer Garten”, situated within walking distance to the bus/train stations.
The family also employ a housekeeper/cleaner.
- to collect children from kindergarden and school
- to drop off children at varios activities during the afternoon
- the preparation of the children’s meals (lunch and dinner)
- play and handicraft work with the girl
- Helping with bathing, dressing, keeping children’s rooms tidy etc.
Hours of service:
35 hours per week
Monday from 7.30am until 7.30pm
Tuesday – Friday 2pm until 7.30pm
- Native English Speaker
- Recent experience as a nanny
- Great driving record
- Fun personality and a great attitude
The family want someone looking for a long term position with an excellent down to earth family.
Excellent compensation and help will be given to find suitable accommodation in Munich.
Please email us your CV/resume together with a current photo and references to [email protected]