We are looking for an experienced nanny for our client, a family with four children aged 11, 8, 2 years, and a newborn in Berlin, Germany.
The family has an international background and they speak German, English, and Spanish.
If you have fun with children, like to be creative, are interested in music, dancing, and art, bring your own ideas, and become part of the family, we would be very happy to get to know you. Please note: Experience with newborns is essential.
Our client would like to hire a full-time nanny and the working hours are usually from Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
- Pick up children from school/kindergarten
- Supervise homework in the afternoon
- Make children’s leisure time appropriate to their age
- Care for children in the absence of parents
- Travel with the family
- Must have CPR
- First Aid
- Must be an experienced nanny specialized with infants
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be able to share references
The family is considering hiring a second nanny for the position in Berlin as well.
Flexibility is very important for the family as the schedules can often change at short notice. In return, our client is very friendly and generous.
Help will be given to find suitable accommodation in Berlin.
Excellent compensation depending on experience.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo, and written references at [email protected]