A private family based in Potsdam, Germany seeks a nanny to work on a full-time basis five days per week to assist with the care of their 1-year-old and 5-year-old son.
The chosen candidate should be able to anticipate proactively the needs of the children and family. This position is a Full-time, Live-In or Live-Out position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing all aspects of childcare
- Light tidying up after the children’s play areas
- Exercise common sense and can take initiative
- Taking children to and from appointments and activities
- Ensuring the safety of the children at all times
- Planning educational & recreational activities
- Coordinating children’s play-dates and field trips
- Packing and unpacking children’s belongings as needed
- Traveling with family if requested
This is a full-time, live-in or live-out position in Potsdam, Germany. Monday – Friday.
Excellent references required from current and previous employers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Polished, poised, and professional
- Loyal and discreet
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Flexibility to work overtime, nights and weekends
- Valid passport
- Flexible to travel with principals as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Work authorization for Germany
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Potsdam, Germany.
Please send your CV/resume together with a current photo and references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – International Household Staff Agency