A wonderful family in the city of Long Beach, CA is looking for a nanny and house manager. The candidate will be assisting with a variety of aspects of the family lives.
Their children attend full-day school in Long Beach, CA. and the family has a weekly housekeeper. The Nanny will help care for their 3 children (14,9,9) and maintain a neat and tidy home.
Candidates must be able to wear different hats and be effective. From preparing meals for the family, to caring for the children, light housekeeping and driving duties.
This candidate must be willing to work 5 days a week, afternoons and early evenings.
The successful candidate will be very experienced, nurturing and reliable. In addition to this, candidates will also be responsible and possess the ability to take the initiative to step up and maintain a busy household.
● Hire any household staff needed for estate
● Child-related housekeeping, as well as keeping the house tidy and in order
● Housekeeping chores to include but not limited to: grocery shopping, family errands,
emptying the trash, keeping kitchen clean and kids areas tidy, etc.
● Occasional grandparent support
● Care for family pets, including walking, veterinary appointments, etc.
● Light meal prep
● Reliable and trustworthy
● Drivers License (must have a clean and strong, experienced driving record)
● First Aid + CPR certified
● Willing to undergo a background check
● Occasional weekends as needed by family
-Competitive annual salary commensurate with skills and experience.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Interested candidates in the Long Beach, CA. position should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references to email@example.com .
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!