High profile family living in Berlin, Germany seeks an English or French-speaking nanny to help care for their 4 children aged 6 months, 4 years, 8 years and 11 years.
There is another English speaking Nanny employed by the family, so you will work together in a team.
The family is looking for an experienced nanny who is interested to commit for a long-term position.
They need a communicative, energetic and smiley nanny who likes sports – swimming, cycling, etc.
• To collect children from kindergarten
• To drop off children at various activities during the afternoon
• The preparation of the children meals (lunch and dinner)
• Reading books and singing songs for children
• Play and handicraft work with the kids
• Overseeing and encouraging healthy childhood development and interactions
• Helping with bathing, dressing, keeping children rooms tidy, etc.
Hours of service:
Approx. 40 hours per week in 5 days.
• Native English or French speaker or equivalent
• Recent experience as a nanny, fun personality and a great attitude
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany
• The family wants someone looking for a long term position.
• Flexible and available for traveling
Excellent compensation and help will be given to find suitable accommodation in Berlin.
Please send your CV, a current photo and references to email@example.com