Our VIP client is looking for a male housekeeper/cook/driver for their large wooden house (a historical monument from 1754) in Switzerland (near Gstaad).
The right candidate should love his work and be dedicated.
The principle employs already an English lady that works there mainly as a cook.
The main duties are:
- cleaning: rooms, furnitures, bathrooms, dishes etc, changing bedsheets etc
- driving: sometimes the principle or important guest will need to be driven
- Serving at the table for very formal dinner parties or lunches
- sometimes taking care of animals (two dogs, two horses and possibly cats)
- Must have previous experience working as a housekeeper.
- Excellent housekeeping skills.
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Other household staff employed: one permanent British female housekeeper/ cook, one Au Pair and a gardener
Numbers in Household (Adults, Kids): a mother and her daughter and husband + their children (6 years and 19 months)
Starting Date: from November/December 2014
Top professional compensation