This is a first step position as a personal assistant. Our clients Executive Assistant has been with the principal for over 14 years and will often be the lead for most activities.
Eventually she will retire and this is a position that you will be groomed for to take over.
Key Duties and Responsibilities – Junior Personal Assistant:
Working on daily duties and tasks including but not limited to:
1. Working in the clients office in Odessa, Texas
2. Welcoming guests
3. Organizing the office; offering coffee/tea to guests
4. Coordinating and responding to emails
5. Functioning as his representative for events, handling personal items such as errands, specific directions for other staff and team members
6. Willing to drive on occasion for travel and in the evenings at times
7. General organization of items in the office/home/2nd residence/other work locations
8. Creation of cadence of communication on a daily basis
9. Work directly with his Executive Assistant of 14 years
• Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
Our clients belief is that no job is too small and no job is too large meaning that they do whatever it takes to get the job done.
He operates on a very tight schedule and needs to be able to count on someone who can take initiative, think, be trusted, and values a genuine relationship that is bound by respect, trust, and dependability.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
A top salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession. Medical benefits, vacation, benefits are provided.
If you are interested in a long-term opportunity, filled with the chance to add great value, enjoy serving others, making a difference, and being appreciated-this position could be for you.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity in Odessa, Texas should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references to [email protected] .