International couple in Hong Kong seeking a junior butler candidate with some previous experience working in a private home as a butler. This is a live-in position. The junior butler will be reporting directly to the employer.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Providing table service during breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Occasional errands and other tasks as assigned
• Travel with the family
• Service and helping with the family’s children for meals and other activities
• Polishing silverware
• Assisting and participating in events
• Managing suitcases
• At least 1-year experience working in a similar position in a private home or on yachts
• Butler training will be a plus
• Energetic and dynamic
• Calm demeanor, thoughtfulness, and good organizational skills
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Fulfill duties as directed with an eye for detail
• Courteous, discreet, honest, responsible, efficient
• Understand and respect of professional boundaries
• Be well-groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position.
5 days per week
10 hours per day
Excellent compensation depending on experience.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this opportunity in Hong Kong should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.