If you are a private service professional currently looking for a new opportunity, here are a few things to consider:
1) Job openings will remain scarce until all international travel restrictions are lifted. However, do not assume that no one will be hiring for the foreseeable future. So, keep your job search active, especially in the private service sector, which is a tight and competitive market.
2) Submit your application as soon as you find an interesting opportunity.
3) Expand your search beyond the usual job boards, search engines and online job posting sites.
4) Explore other job leads through professional networking. Reach out to industry contacts, former colleagues or professional recruiters.
5) Nurture your connections and let them know you are available and interested in hearing about any openings with their company. This could potentially lead to information about some unpublished job opportunities.
6) The current job market is very volatile so please expect that some job openings could be put on hold or disappear altogether. This does not mean they won’t open up again in the foreseeable future. So, be prepared to take a longer-term view should this happen.
Are you looking for a job in a private household ?
We are currently taking expressions of interest for a range of senior roles, particularly, butlers and household managers, couples, nannies, executive housekeepers, chefs, chauffeurs, personal assistants among others.
Please send your cover letter and latest CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUTLER FOR YOU – International Household Staff Agency