Do you believe you can change the world?
Do you believe the world needs a little more inspiration in it these days?
If so – I might want to meet you.
Here at BUTLER FOR YOU®️ in Berlin, Germany, I’m currently looking for a recruiter (f/m/d) to help me on my quest.
As a Recruiter, you will be recruiting nannies, tutors, governesses, housekeepers, chefs, couples, personal assistants, butlers and household managers for our clients in the German-speaking countries and internationally as well. Your role will see you advertising, sourcing candidates and interviewing candidates. Maintaining an online and social media presence is an important part of the role.
- Liaising with clients to requests for professional household staff
- Placing job adverts
- Sourcing candidates using various methods including advertising
- Screening CVs for suitability
- Interviewing candidates (via phone, Skype or face to face)
- Registering candidates including checking the written references
- Assigning candidates to vacancies and updating our database
- Completion of any required paperwork and administration
Essential previous skills and experience:
- Experience as a recruiter or as a private service professional (nanny, personal assistant etc.)
- Great Social Media and IT skills
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Innovative and capable of working on own initiative in sourcing candidates
- Very competitive compensation packages
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in central Berlin in a modern office!
In a nutshell – I need a right-hand man (or woman). I need someone who will help me with the recruitment agency to continuously grow and find the perfect matches for our clients and candidates and work together with me to make this world a better place.
Can you help?
If you’re interested, drop me a note – tell me a little about you and we can set up some time to talk more.
Sebastian Hirsch / BUTLER FOR YOU®️