Seeking an experienced housekeeper for a modern residence in the center of Hamburg, Germany. Our client is a Swedish / German couple with a 4-year-old child (girl). The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence.
This position is full-time and live-in. Working hours will be typically 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. Usually, you will have the weekends off.
• Day-to-day cleaning, care of interior
• Care of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes and surfaces
• Laundry, steaming and ironing
• Small errands and shopping are required
• Food and beverage service as required for the Principal
• Wardrobe management
• Answer the door, receive packages
• Other duties as required from time to time to assist the family
• Good organization skills
• Must have previous experience working as a housekeeper
• Prefer professionally trained in service or hospitality industry
• Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills
• Be service oriented with good communications skills
• Must have a polished and well-groomed professional appearance
• Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise discretion
• Attention to detail
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany.
Furnished studio flat available.
Salary: 4.500,00 EUR to 5.000 gross per month
Please email your CV along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch at: email@example.com
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!