A family in the Brompton district of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, England seeks a hardworking and reliable live out housekeeper to help them with their household and maintain their property. This position requires full time work on Monday to Friday, usually from 8am until 5pm.
The Housekeeper will be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as:
- Laundry, steaming and ironing
- Dusting, hoovering the carpets and floors
- Answer the door, receive packages
- Ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- Preparing simple meals
- Cleaning up after meals
- Keeping the kitchen clean at all times
- Running some errands for the family
- Other duties as required from time to time to assist the house manager
•Must have previous experience working as a housekeeper.
•Excellent housekeeping and cooking skills.
•Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
•Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
•Applicants must be eligible to work in England.
Salary: £34-36,000 gross per annum.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful housekeeper opportunity in London should email me with full work history, a current photo and written references at [email protected]