Outline of role: Entrepreneurial couple seeking an experienced housekeeper. Together with another full-time Nanny, the successful candidate will be responsible for childminding two young children two days per week & carrying out household & cleaning duties three days per week in a private residence in Croom, Limerick. School drop offs & collection and preparing meals for children also required.
Working hours: Full-time, 5 days over 7. Normal working day is 8am to 5pm. Also required to stay over 2 nights per week, monitor children on those nights & get them up the following morning. Roster issued at least one month in advance
Profile: Ideal Candidate will be female, have previously worked in hotels in a housekeeping capacity & previous experience childminding in a private residence
• Previous experience in a similar role & ability to provide references
• Fluent English
• Full clean driving licence
• Integrity & confidentiality
• Garda vetted
• Registered with Childminding Ireland
• Fully insured (business & motor)
• Have up to date first aid qualification
• Possess formal qualification in childminding (Fetac or equivalent)
Salary: A professional salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession.
Other benefits: Live in accommodation provided & farm jeep supplied.
Please send your CV and cover letter, a professional photo and verifiable references to email@example.com.