We have a wonderful opportunity for a Live-in Housekeeper in the countryside of Denmark (approximately 95km away from Copenhagen). This role is to support a busy young couple in their 600-year old manor house.
Main responsibilities for the housekeeper:
- Keeping household clean and in excellent condition.
- Maintain and manage household inventories and checks for damages and/or repairs as needed.
- Changing linens, towels, laundering, ironing etc.
- Dusting off, watering and replacing flowers, hoovering, washing floors as required and according to how much the rooms have been used.
- Running household errands including, but not limited to, grocery shopping, supplies, and other requests as needed.
- Assisting with parties and gatherings.
- In some instances, assisting in cooking and laying the table.
- Caring for dog(s): They are planning to get a couple of dogs.
- Respect for and emphasis on confidentiality and privacy with regard to the family’s private life.
Are you structured and have an eye for details? Do you enjoy cooking in general? Do you like working independently and value quality living? You know when to change out flowers in a fresh flower bouquet and when to give water to the plants.
You are discreet and know how to keep things confidential.
A beautiful, fully furnished bedroom with your own bathroom and access to a separate kitchen will be provided for you.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Denmark.
Start as soon as possible.
Excellent compensation package.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references at firstname.lastname@example.org