VIP couple in Edmonton, Canada seeks an experienced Household Manager to assist with the maintenance of their home.
This is a live-in position and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of food and beverages
- Coordinating with household vendors, contractors, etc.
- Maintaining operation and facilities of the home
- Overseeing household inventories and procuring equipment, supplies as needed
- Packing / unpacking suitcases for frequent travel
- Driving the couple to general destinations in Edmonton, Canada
- Ensuring the pristine condition of the vehicle at all times
- Running errands and adhering to special requests as needed
Lovely furnished 2 bedroom condo of 1200 square feet in the same building as employers is available (no children or pets can be accommodated)
This is a full-time and live in position. Salary package is very generous, but DOE.
• Relevant work experience
• Excellent references from current and previous positions
• Valid driver’s license with clean record
• Must be legally able to work in Canada
Please send your CV/resume together with a current photo and references.