Two busy executives with large homes in Palm Beach Florida, Aspen Colorado, Nantucket MA and London (England) seek an exceptionally talented and hands-on House Manager / Personal Assistant with a minimum of two years of experience managing high-level luxury properties.
Key qualifications include past experience managing and developing staff, the ability to oversee capital projects, and having great technology skills.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• To manage day to day personal calendars for the principals
• Schedule household staff to accommodate the principals schedules
• Food shopping and arrange Chef services when in residence at the direction of the principals
• Manage personal care appointments, restaurant and club reservations as well as travel schedules.
• Manage mail and social invitations
• Responsible for care of clothing and packing for travel
• Arrange and oversee in home entertaining.
• Manage day to day schedule of each out of residence household
• Interface with property managers of out of residence homes for maintenance/ repairs and billing and advance preparation for our arrival.
• Manage care for pets (two dogs and a cat)
This position will be manned out of our clients office in Boca Raton, Florida.
The principals primary residence is in Palm Beach, Florida where they usually reside from January to May. They visit Aspen 1-2 weeks during December. In April they reside in Nantucket MA and in July until September our client resides in London, UK and from October to December and May until June as well.
Size of Residences:
Palm Beach, Florida – 10,000 square feet
Nantucket – 5,000 square feet
Aspen – 7,500 square feet
London – Flat 3,000 square feet
Other Staff employed:
Palm Beach, Florida: Two full time Houseman – perform indoor and outdoor maintenance and repairs, one maid/ Laundress, three security guards – 24 Hour Security
Nantucket- Outsourced property manager and Maid service
Aspen – Outsourced property manager and Maid
•Must have previous experience working as a house manager / PA.
•Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
•Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
•Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
•Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
Must have a great aesthetic sense, be extremely organized, and be a self-starter who works well independently.
Generally a five day work week with 40 hours per week. Generous compensation offered, depending on experience.
Interested candidates should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references at firstname.lastname@example.org .