We are looking for a House Manager/Butler to manage a private villa located in Cairo.
Currently, the villa is staffed with 2 housemaids, 3 drivers, 6 outdoor cleaning staff, 2 gardeners and a handyman.
The client is looking for someone who has a pleasant personality; flexible and very organized and with strong managerial skills.
Passport: As the position requires continual access to the European Market area, an EU passport is preferable.
• 6-day week, flexible on a day off. Time off is taken when the employer travels (which he does a lot)
• Supervising current staff and ensure their duties are performed well. The employer is very attentive to detail and expects the same from all his staff.
• Assisting with organizing events when required.
• PA duties such as: managing client`s diary, travel bookings, co-ordination with his personal assistants in Geneva, and Cairo, handling petty cash, packing and unpacking for the employer.
• Coordinating with maintenance companies when required.
• Liaise with aircraft staff and staff at the other households and hotels where the employer is very regular.
• Overall management of the household.
• You will be working very closely with the employer’s long time assistant who is well versed with the employer’s daily routine.
• Service at table and valet duties.
• Strong managerial skills
• Attention to details
• Very organized, seeking perfection in all aspects of managing the property.
• Flexible and dynamic.
• Very proactive.
• Must be able to perform and excel in high stress situations.
• Comfortable with electronics and electronic systems – the household being very hi-tech.
• Well versed in word/excel and PowerPoint.
• An ability to speak French, Russian and other international languages would be useful.
Live in accommodation.
Holidays: 4 weeks a year.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Sebastian with full work history, along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to: