Head nanny sought for an international VIP couple with two children (boy is 3 years old and girl is 8 months) in Washington, DC. The father is of Saudi Arabian nationality and the mother of French nationality. New residence, approximately 20.000 sq. ft. with garden in residential area in Washington, DC.
• Female Butler
The parents are looking for somebody willing to integrate the family and to its activities with a long-term outlook. Respect and high moral standards are the guiding principle. The candidate should assist the parents in all child related duties in a warm and nurturing manner. As Governess, the candidate should assist with the overall education of the child and teach the English language. As a head nanny the candidate should assist the mother with the following daily activities:
- Healthy cooking
- Afternoon play
- Child’s daily needs
- Travel with the family, national and overseas, is also to be considered.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- Related experience and expertise in similar position with young children.
- Well educated and good mannered.
- Energetic, calm, respectful, loving, discreet, honest and responsible character.
- Happy and positive personality.
- Mature with good common sense and initiative.
- Excellent English language skills (at mother language level).
- Having a professional attitude and possess good organizational skills.
- Be non-smoker.
- Basic knowledge in first aid or nurse activities.
- Be of good background and willing to submit to pre-employment background screening.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
- As per mutual agreement. A professional private service attitude that puts the employer’s needs at a premium is highly valued. The hours of service may vary depending on specific activities and travel, but it is expected that a reasonable schedule will be worked out to meet the needs of both the family and the candidate.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
- Very competitive annual salary.
- On site accommodation consisting of private room with own in suite bathroom.
- Health and travel insurance as per mutual agreement.
- Mobile phone/communication at employer’s expense
- Holiday and Vacation benefits as per mutual agreement.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity in Washington, DC should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.