We are seeking a Female Head Housekeeper for an UHNWI couple (without children) in Monaco.
- Maintain meticulous appearance of the residence in Monaco at all times
- Caring for the clothing of Mrs. & Mr.
- Wardrobe management
- Organising and caring for table linen, towels, and bed linen
- Laundering all garments and linen, including stain removal, hand-washing, etc
- Ensure all household items are cared for in an appropriate manner to ensure preservation
- Maintain care instructions and manufacturers’ recommendations file for all household items
- Cultivate vendor relationships to foster reliability and consistency as a preferred client
- Ensure special cleaning schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) are routinely performed and documented
- Responsible for light meal preparation if needed
• Experienced, highly competent and detail-orientated
• Flexible, energetic, proactive and able to work in a household
• Self-starting, able to manage priorities and juggle multiple activities and projects
• Willing to be hands-on
• Courteous, discreet and confidential
• Positive attitude and pleasant personality
• Willing to accept instruction and conform to employer’s preferences
• Exercises care while working to protect all household items and surfaces
The core working time is from Monday to Saturday with a 50-hour week when the couple stays in Monaco (approx. 4-5 months/year). If the client is absent, the working time is reduced to 30 hours per week.
The person we are looking for should be in possession of a valid driver’s license, demonstrably have equivalent professional experience, and ideally should be already based in the South of France / near Monaco.
Salary is in the range of 5000 to 7000 Euros/per month.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Interested candidates should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch or Silvia Richter with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007