Professional family (Native English speakers) in Vienna, Austria looking for a native German speaking nanny /governess to care for their daughter who is 19 months old. The nanny/governess will be responsible for all nursery duties and implementing educational activities for the child.
The development of the childs German language will be a top priority.
- Full time, live-in or live out position
- Start ASAP
- To look after one girl, aged 19 months
- The family consists of two parents and one children
The nanny/governess will be energetic, creative and enjoy outdoor activities. The nanny/governess will plan, follow and maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet plan for the child.
The family are looking for a conscientious professional and flexible nanny/governess who will commit for a long term.
Separate housing accommodation will be provided on the property.
- Native German speaking ideal
- Must have previous experience working as a nanny/governess.
- Must be able to speak “hochdeutsch”
- Driving not needed, but advantageous
- Periodic travel flexibility ideal
- Non-smoker essential
Salary: Excellent salary with outstanding benefits for the right candidate!
Please send your CV/resume, references and a current photo to Sebastian at email@example.com