9 adults and 1 child.
Residence in Al Ain, UAE approximately 90 minutes away from Dubai (by car).
OTHER HOUSEHOLD STAFF:
4 housemaid, 2 drivers, 1 gardener, 2 nannies, 1 chef
START DATE: as soon as the right person is identified
Overall, the House Manager / Personal Assistant is responsible for the oversight and hands on involvement in maintaining the smooth operation of the home which involves a variety of duties and tasks including:
• Coordination and leadership of Housekeeper
• Shopping and errands
• Coordination and supervision of household staff, vendors and service providers
• Personal Assistant duties as required to assist Mrs. in a variety of ways
• Oversight of property to insure maintenance issues are dealt with efficiently and economically
• Other duties as would compliment the position
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The candidate should be career oriented as a Household Manager / Personal Assistant. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills desired. Additional traits include:
• Quick, quiet, hard working, warm, experienced, knowledgeable with happy positive attitude
• Good manager of time.
• Detail oriented, courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background, good credit and valid drivers license and be bondable.
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
HOURS OF SERVICE:
The Female Household Manager will generally be on duty for 5 days per week – 10 hrs a day with two consecutive days off.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• GBP £45,000 per annum
• Health insurance
• Use of vehicle
If you have international House Manager experience, then please send us your CV together with a professional photo and references to firstname.lastname@example.org