A female butler is sought for an international VIP couple with two children (boy is 3 years old and girl is 8 months). The father is of Saudi Arabian nationality and the mother of French nationality. New residence, approximately 20.000 sq. ft. with garden in residential area in Washington, DC.
- Nanny and Head Nanny
- As needed service providers
You will be responsible in a hands-on way for the following.
- Management, supervision and leadership of domestic staff
- Valet duties- wardrobe maintenance, dressing, packing
- Service of meals, refreshments
- Occasional light cooking
- Organizing special functions such as occasional dinner parties and other events scheduled on the property.
- Oversight of contractors
- Serve as Household Secretary- keeping family agenda, handle mail, in charge of household accounts, carry out personal shopping, book travel
- Be involved with other properties that are owned by the family
- Accompany Principal on some travel
- Other duties as may evolve over time
HOURS OF SERVICE:
On duty for 6 days per week. The employer’s attitude is supportive and cooperative and they highly value the service attitude that puts their needs at a premium.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The female butler needs to have previous butler experience / training, be energetic and have excellent organizational skills.
- Highly detail oriented and self-directed
- Adaptable, flexible and ready to take on new responsibilities when asked.
- Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
- Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to take a pre-commencement physical.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement.
- Must be a competent and safe driver with good comfort level for city driving.
- Be of good background and willing to submit to pre-employment background, security and medical check.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- A top salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession.
- Medical benefits, vacation, benefits are provided.
- Nearby apartment (fully furnished) and office space within the main house will be provided
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity in Washington, DC should email Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.