VIP residence in Doha, Qatar require an experienced female butler responsible for maintaining the Principals day to day domestic activities, administration of private affairs, purchase and liaison with suppliers in conjunction with principals Private Secretary.
You should have a minimum of seven years experience in a similar role and ideally be accustomed to formalities within a high profile Middle Eastern residence.
Butler School training and hotel experience would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the care of valuable wardrobes and the care of clothing.
In addition, hands-on cleaning duties are required.
A team player is essential to work within a team of household staff.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Receiving of guests.
• Helping to maintain household security.
• Assisting with the cooking and serving of meals and drinks.
• Setting the table for meals.
• Coordinating with catering and entertaining guests.
• Overseeing other household staff.
• Various light housekeeping duties
• Other responsibilities as directed by the employer.
• Diploma and / or University Degree in Hospitality or any other related field.
• At least 7 years of experience in a similar role / with 5 star hotels.
• Presentable with a pleasant personality.
• Hard worker, energetic and dedicated to his work.
• Salary according to qualifications and experience.
• Good social skills and personnel management.
Accommodation: self-contained bedroom, bathroom and small kitchenette.
Professional compensation package.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.