Seeking an experienced executive Housekeeper for a formal residence located in Monaco. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence.
This position is full-time and live-in. Working hours will be typically 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. You will have the weekends off.
The executive housekeeper should be comfortable with dogs and able to provide vacation coverage for the house manager.
• Day-to-day cleaning, care of interior, dog care, support for the house manager
• Care of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, finishes and surfaces
• Laundry, steaming and ironing
• Small errands and shopping are required
• Food and beverage service as required for the Principal
• Follow the housekeeper´s manual and schedule for duties and tasks specific to job schedule
• Wardrobe management
• Answer the door, receive packages
• Other duties as required from time to time to assist the house manager
• Good organization skills
• Must have previous experience working as an executive housekeeper
• Prefer professionally trained in service or hospitality industry
• Excellent housekeeping, laundry and ironing skills; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes and surfaces
• Be service oriented with good communications skills
• Must have a polished and well-groomed professional appearance
• Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise discretion
• Attention to detail
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Monaco.
Furnished studio flat in the same building with the Principal.
Salary: 3500,00 EUR net per month
Please email your CV along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to Sebastian Hirsch at: email@example.com