We are looking for a female candidate who will take care of all the general housekeeping duties and ideally will be experienced from either 5* Hotels or has previousely worked for a family with very high standards.
Reporting to: Head Housekeeper
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the household to excellent standards;
- Pay high attention to detail;
- Travel with the family if required;
- Ironing and laundry;
- Table service & table setup;
- Record and report all faults and damage that requires maintenance work;
- Ensure all housekeeping equipment is used safely and effectively;
- Ensure the correct use of cleaning agents on all surfaces;
- Assist with packing and unpacking;
- Care for Antiques;
- All areas of the home must be kept immaculate at all times;
- Run errands and shop for the household
- And other household choirs
The candidate must be very attentive to details, meticulous and highly organized, high proficiency in English and a pleasant demeanour are essential. The candidate must be able to work competently and effectively without being overseen.
A separate accommodation will be provided within the main house, consisting of a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
A return flight to the home country once per year for an annual 4 weeks holiday will be provided.
This position will be based on a 6 day week, with a one day off.
Candidates must have:
Previous (long-term) experience in a similar role
Loyal, patient, and prepared to juggle different itineraries
Make things happen with at times limited, or rushed information
Good English essential
Confidentiality and utter discretion is vital and the candidate must desire to commit long term.
Salary is negotiable and it will be dependent upon previous experience.