For our client in Munich, Germany we are offering the following exciting career opportunity:
Executive Assistant (m/f/x)
- support of daily operational tasks and administrative duties for the CEO
- calendar management
- organization of business travels including visa handling and expenses
- preparation and coordination of meetings and events where the CEOis involved, e.g. external events, client meetings, and internal meetings
- preparation, conceptualize and organization of team meetings, such as recurring weekly calls with leadership teams, etc.
- education or degree in business administration or other related field
- minimum two years experience assisting senior management in a multi-national company
- high level of professionalism, resiliency, accuracy, and attention to detail are essential
- positive and solution-oriented attitude.
- integrity, trustworthiness, and discretion
- efficient and independent way of working
- prioritization skills and handling of competing priorities under tight deadlines
- advanced level expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- experience in working with intercultural teams in an international and dynamic environment
- strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- an open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- independent work with creative freedom
- attractive salary package
We look forward to receiving your application in English via our website stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Munich