Entrepreneurial business couple
DUTIES FOR ESTATE MANAGER:
To Manage principals country estate, and their neighbouring shoot/shoot lodge, front of house for main property & shoot (SHOOT CAPTAIN), managing – house keeping & cleaning staff for all, plus being central point of contact for shoot staff, caterers & gardeners.
Management & Front of House
Manor – 5 Bedroom
Coach House – 2 Bed
Farmhouse – 4 Bed
Workers cottages – 3
Shoot lodge – 8 Bed
50+ Shoot Days per season, of which principal’s do 10
Candidates need to have proven successful experience of managing staff in a 5* equivalent environment, front of house talent for looking after large parties of guests, both formal and informal. Experience of shooting parties a must. You must have a current driver license (20min drive between residence and shoot), be dog friendly and be willing to work long hours when principals are in residence, with time off in lieu.
- Must have previous experience working as a house manager or estate manager.
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in England.
SALARY and ACCOMMODATION:
Very competitive salary for highly experienced individual, live-in 2 bed detached garden cottage, car.
Please send your CV/resume. references and a current photo to [email protected]