Primary residence is in Zurich, Switzerland and further residences in the Czech Republic and the Caribbean.
Overall, the Estate Manager / Personal Assistant is responsible for the oversight and hands on involvement in maintaining the smooth operation of the homes which involves a variety of duties and tasks including:
• Coordination and leadership of household staff
• Shopping and errands
• Coordination and supervision of vendors and service providers
• Personal Assistant duties as required to assist the principal in a variety of ways
• Oversight of properties to insure maintenance issues are dealt with efficiently and economically
• Other duties as would compliment the position
Qualifications – Requirements:
The candidate should be career oriented as an Estate Manager / Personal Assistant. Thoughtfulness and good organizational skills are desired. Additional traits include:
• Quick, quiet, hard working, warm, experienced, knowledgeable with happy positive attitude
• Language skills: German and English are required for this position.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Switzerland. Good computer skills.
• Good manager of time, detail oriented, courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed
• Valid drivers license
• Non smoking
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
Hours of Service:
The estate manager will generally be on duty for 5 days per week with two consecutive days off.
Compensation and Terms:
• Excellent compensation
• Benefits can be discussed
• Use of vehicle
Please send your CV/resume, references and a current photo to [email protected] .