A well known self-made German entrepreneur and visionary has conceived of and is developing this unique property on an area of 50,000 m2 located in Mallorca.
The location is high up on the cliffs overlooking with fantastic views the Mediterranean sea. The whole building is integrated with the cliff in a unique way.
The Hotel is targeted at those who seek peaceful moments, integrated with nature. It provides a unique environment with exclusive Spa treatments and the best gastronomical experience
in the country.
Accommodations are high luxury distributed in suites, bungalows and two presidential villas, within a complex that includes dining facilities, meeting space used for company events
as well as various social areas for guests.
Rather than to search for a General Manager from the hospitality trade per se, this organization is looking to set a standard of service that is much higher than even the top luxury and boutique hotels provide.
Our client is looking for someone with experience as Head Butler or Estate Manager, and with some Hotel, who can share the vision and implement the strategy to make this Hotel a top destination in the world. Service standards are very high.
The right professional will have a passion to exceed guest expectations by orchestrating highly personalized and invisible service to bring about a unique guest experience.
• Coordinate, train and provide leadership for Hotel service team and work to develop and maintain owners desired standards
• Overall responsibility for the Hotel facilities, contents, systems and organization.
• Translate owner’s requirements into personnel and financial management plans for approval and subsequent implementation and then oversight.
• Liaise with Employers other staff in professional and efficient manner
• Manage punch list for present construction
• Act as owner’s representative for new construction projects.
• Oversee calendars for preventative maintenance
• Oversight of vendors
• Insure that Hotel policies are understood and observed in the areas of security, confidentiality, security, interaction with family and guests, expenditures of funds, vehicle use, job performance
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The candidate should be a career oriented and professional. The main character trait is to be anticipatory and self motivated. Other factors include:
• Excellent and verifiable high level international Estate / Butler experience with familiarity of the Hotel hospitality world.
• Detail oriented and self directed
• Fluent both in English and German
• Be of good background and willing to submit to pre employment background and security checks
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• A professional salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession along with benefits.
• Accommodations are 1 bungalow detached from Hotel but within the property with full amenities.
If you have international Estate Manager / Head Butler experience, then please send us your CV together with a professional photo and references to [email protected]