Entrepreneurial International business couple with their four children ages 7 – 14.
Moving from current residence to 36,000 sq. ft. home on 10 acres in Greenwich, CT
OTHER HOUSEHOLD STAFF:
2 Housekeepers, 3 Handyman, Gardeners on contract, as needed other service providers, 2 fulltime assistants and a fulltime tutor
• Answering residence phone, receive guests at the door and supervise the reception of visitors.
• Assist with the duties and schedule of domestic staff.
• Keep the household budgets and inventory supplies. Schedule and oversee vendors of contracted services for home care as needed. Oversee family packing and travel preparations.
• Assist with planning and organizing of parties and events in the home. Oversee and participate in proper table settings daily and entertainment prep. Serve meals and drinks and perform wait services related thereto on a daily basis.
• Knowledgeable about wines and spirits and oversees the wine cellar inventory. May also serve as personal valet
• Oversee pets, laundry care and ironing. Children’s clothing management. Closet management and organization throughout the home.
QUALIFCATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• Must have previous experience working as a domestic couple.
• Candidates must be able to work in an active bustling lifestyle which consists of four active children.
• Verifiable references.
• Valid drivers license.
• Neat and polished appearance.
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must sign a confidentiality agreement
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
• Understand social etiquette and formal service.
• Understand concepts like being anticipatory, friendly not familiar, privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• 5 days per week on a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the family and the daily situation.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• Professional salary
• Insurance benefits – can be discussed
• Use of automobile
• 2 Bedroom completely private apartment in separate building which also houses the family office- when the new residence is occupied. Private off site housing can be provided prior to the move in.
4 weeks holiday.
Please send your CV/resume. references and a current photo to email@example.com