Entrepreneurial International business couple with their four children ages 7 – 14. There is no one living permanently in the household in France. The family visits the property in France usually 30-50 days a year.
Profile of couple:
• Valid work permit for France
• Valid driving license
• English & French spoken and written
• Experienced in similar position – self-motivated and capable of dealing with challenge of living in quite estate away from city life
• Be able to cook and present meals based on international cuisine
• Able to communicate with & organize additional staff or caterers
• Capable of dealing with general issues around a house – repairs, DIY, etc..
• Capable of dealing with pressure – unexpected guests, long hours, etc
• Like children
• Work with estate staff and external service providers
• Plan events
• Schedule general running of household
• Discrete and trustworthy
• Computer skills
• Prepare & maintain full inventory list supplies, wines etc
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• 5 days per week on a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the family and the daily situation.
• Professional salary
• Use of automobile
Separate housing accommodation will be provided on estate.
Please send your CV/resume. references and a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org