A lovely client (couple ages 77 and 75) who has an excellent track record of employing household staff is looking for a new experienced domestic couple to run their residence in a beautiful location in a home in the Rosedale area of Toronto, Canada.
Cooking is a key part of the role as the family are very foodie and enjoy eating a range of cuisines.
Garden maintenance duties to include mowing lawns, hedge cutting, trimming, maintenance of borders. Handyman jobs indoors and outdoors, maintenance of the technology systems in the house.
You will be required to help in the house, meet and greet guests and help your partner with serving the meals (informally) and generally being on hand for the family and sometimes guests as well.
Duties will include:
- Hands on cleaning, laundry, and ironing to a high standard
- Family cooking and dinner parties
- Informal front of house service
- Maintaining garden
- General household maintenance inside and outside
- Driving duties to include local errands
- Security of the house when the couple is not in residence
- Must have previous experience working as a couple.
- Excellent housekeeping and cooking skills.
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Lovely furnished 2 bedroom condo of 1100 square feet in the same building as employers is available (no children or pets can be accommodated)
Start date ASAP start
Excellent salary package for the right candidates.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Please send your resume together with a current photo and references.