International Couple with 12 year old daughter and a Yorkie dog in Miami Beach, Florida.
They are in residence approximate 9 months (from September until May) and then they are away during the Summer and over the Christmas holidays.
• Main residence is new and is approximately 12,000 sq. ft. in Miami Beach, Florida USA
• Butler – who has worked for the Principal for 30 years and is moving towards retirement.
• Personal Assistant
• Housekeeper- F/T
• Service Vendors- including gardener and pool service
The Couple is responsible for the overall smooth operation of the residence as the owners direct. The owner’s personal style is that they expect their home to be maintained to their standard with a pleasant atmosphere.
• Menu planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation and service
• Hands on housekeeping functions in the residence including, cleaning, laundry
• Management of the outside maintenance of the home including hands on tasks, oversight of vendors, management of various systems and routine maintenance
• Handyman and trouble shooting tasks
• Interior maintenance and preventative maintenance- filters changed, light bulbs changed.
• Care of the dog including some overnight care when family is traveling.
• Driving and vehicle care- 2 cars
• Other duties and errands as would compliment the position
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• The candidates should be energetic and career oriented in hands on domestic service and be able to support of the employer in the home environment.
• A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills desired.
• Related experience in a similar position- specifically experience working as a couple, knowledge of property management, culinary skills, serving skills, strong housekeeping skills along with the ability to prioritize and adjust to fit the variable needs of the family.
• Boating experience would be welcome (to drive small ski boat)
• Positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background, good credit and valid drivers license
• Non smoking
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- One person must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• A professional private service attitude that puts the employer’s needs at a premium is expected and highly valued. The basic schedule is 5 ½ days per week when the Principals are in residence and 4 days per week when family is not in residence, but with oversight on days off
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• They will pay top dollar for the right long-term couple
• Health benefits – to be discussed
• Vacation and other benefits
Interested candidates should email us with full work history, a current photo and written references at: [email protected]